Advanced Dark Ritual Art - a Primer to Swapmancer

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Necrofancy, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Necrofancy Blame Blob™

IGN:
    You already know!
    Server:
    Cain
    There are earlier stages, and you can trade in your previous stage towards it with no problem, so at least there's that.

You can also get the PvP missions done once a day for several hundred VP.

Still a lot of PvP though. . .

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  2. SuperHealMan Full time Nekomancer

IGN:
    Intervating
    Guild:
    Communism
    Server:
    Cain
    Ah many fancy the more gear I attain for swapping the more I despair for what else I need(sitting on 1500 str:bang:). Anyone know exactly how much VP for the top?

3. Necrofancy Blame Blob™

IGN:
    You already know!
    Server:
    Cain
    Some stuff you can start doing to prepare for Pink Legacies, thanks to @Skyson for help on info.
    Here's an example of the materials you'd need for a L80 pink Legacy:
    [​IMG]
    The first material is from completing Circulation mode, which is kind of the Scenario Mode-type replacement to spamming Special Dungeons farm for cash. Eyes come from grinding that specific color rarity. The recipe to upgrade a piece to pink legacy ALSO comes as a drop from Circulation mode.

We MIGHT be getting account-wide eyes and fragments, so if that's the case, then getting these will be easy; throw junk into the grinder, even on alts. I think boss pinks work, so that should cover any amount of Unique-Grade Eyes needed.

Also, it's more common to see people double-dipping with heavy armor 2-pc legacy in tandem with light armor 2-pc, so I'll update soon(tm) with that.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. NinNinCen Aim for the bushes

@Necrofancy sorry but I must steal that sig for research....

5. Skyson WIND MAN STAFFING AT LOW SPEEDS

IGN:
    Skyson
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    The recipe to upgrade a magic seal purple to a pink legacy can drop from the dungeons in that area OR circulation mode, just for clarity's sake. Not majorly relevant since you'll be grinding Circulation mode for the first piece anyway.

I don't remember if boss pinks grind for meteors or souls after this patch; will blow some stuff up in KOFO to check later.

6. Necrofancy Blame Blob™

IGN:
    You already know!
    Server:
    Cain
    Some expectation changes:

• @Skyson confirmed on Stream and I've confirmed ingame by buying some stuff with meteors ; you can convert boss pinks to Unique souls
    • No Pledge platinums (if you've been following Necro discussion you're probably aware of this.
    • No Pledge/Living Dead top options [​IMG]
    • Pink Legacies are "Halidom" equipment: [​IMG]
    • You can get started on L80 Halidom equipment right now for DR swaps, and I suggest that a lot.

There's also some pink equips that I'll be adding that'll be nice mid-options.

7. NinNinCen Aim for the bushes

Heres to hoping the title+pet give 4 on pledge and we dont get watered down dfog standards

8. vicidius

Dusky West Gem gives 58 Str and +85 Str aura. Does it have the highest str in the magic stone slot if the aura applies to yourself?

9. Necrofancy Blame Blob™

IGN:
    You already know!
    Server:
    Cain
    Aura doesn't apply, so it's just 58 STR.

10. Derkacha

Until we get castle of the dead for converting 85 halidoms, if you don't want to spend money on the dropped version, a good alternative to necklace/bracelet halidom is Excessive Spurt Ring (which is a bracelet) + tainted neck. Better than 80 halidom, worse than 85. Maybe there is a better option someone can correct me on.

11. For the high tech thief ring, I was looking at it as a swap. I never bothered to get this. On the sheet it says that 1+ dark ritual. I think they may have changed that. Its only 1+ dead man grudge at the moment.

12. Pyros

It will be +1 dark ritual in the future, it hasn't been patched yet. They're changing it to +1 to main buff for every class(that is, classes that have a buff, iirc it's still some random shit for DT for example even though DT get a new passive to swap). It was bundled with the big class patch in korea, the one with independant object changes(smash etc working on pets), increased damage for everyone+increased hp on mobs and ancient rework.

13. Necrofancy Blame Blob™

IGN:
    You already know!
    Server:
    Cain
    Ooops, I forgot to tag that as (post-rework).

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)