A Vagabond Guide - 2nd Awakening Info + Other Things Updated

Discussion in 'Vagabond' started by RavenSensei, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    Yea but when you are running a set like Dark gothic the shoulder gives you +25% attack speed and I cap around 95% using a zanbato which is really good and fast. Tactical set gives you 7% hitrate and with emblums that's 22.2 hitrate and the kill Joe card +8% hitrate so you can get 29.2 hitrate with byeoll with 80% + crit percent.

2. RavenSensei A vagabond in training

Oh yes definitely.
    If you have Tactical by all means use it, it makes wonders >_<
    Also, I think the CD is the biggest factor that divides Bubble Gum and Balmug

3. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    I dont think cd would matter if you are one shooting every room lol

4. dcdfvr Is a Bot

You'd be surprised. The downtime waiting is such a pain

5. RavenSensei A vagabond in training

I mean if you are running Dark Gothic it should not be such a big problem ;)

6. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    Not really check out my stream sometimes and watch me run dungeons

7. dcdfvr Is a Bot

you have refined ring................

8. RavenSensei A vagabond in training

okie! Will be there to show support for sure!

9. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    The ring procs once in a blue moon in the processes of switching to balmung dark gothic build with assassin blade my crit is really low right now and made a new build with 93% crit and 223 resistance in town with balmung

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  10. dcdfvr Is a Bot

I now have the ring and it procs like a boss. I can actually spam skills and kill things effectively now. Less x mashing too

11. shinsakuto

IGN:
    GanOsama
    Guild:
    DarcLore
    Server:
    Cain
    hahaha thanks for the great guide, LOLed at many places xD

So does the effects of Qi Gong apply to all skills or only x strings atm? I never seem to get shock dmg with LS option on unless I'm doing x strings

12. dcdfvr Is a Bot

it only applys to x string hence why it's usually not maxed in anton/endgame. it doesn't burst or do enough damage to be worth it. there's only one place in anton where maxed qingong and stacking electrocution damage would be effective for clearing it faster than just straight up bursting. though if you somehow manage to have the extra sp for it feel free to max it out

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Silver watch is better than textbook and anton sub. The only sub that would beat it would be upgraded anton sub. Silver watch gives a 5-6% skill damage increase across the board for vagabond (7-8% if you don't have max quintuple) with CD reset as well. Textbook is good but it won't beat watch because TP options are additive, not multiplicative so it scales worse. Also the TP options only applies a few skills whereas watch applies to basically every skill.
    Byeol is better than balmung because the current meta (in anton as well) is burst, not dps. The CDR is not valued as much as the higher damage from byeol. The lower hit rate won't matter in dungeons that matter because you will have a sader that will give strike.

14. RavenSensei A vagabond in training

Yeah, if you are partying...I guess having a Sader just makes Vagabond so good...

15. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    What's the best way to proc cleansing fire I tried using razor queen necklace but it won't set off

16. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    That's because razor neck and refined neck don't have levels to their status.

17. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    So what is a good way to proc it at lv.20 cleansing fire is 20sec cd that means every 20sec you can proc it to gain the buff

18. dcdfvr Is a Bot

actually razor and refine do still proc cleansing fire. you'll get the speed buff just the status won't be removed

• List
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  19. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    I didnt see it proc when I tested it. I even put the cool down clock on it and did not see it on cd

20. dcdfvr Is a Bot

you dont need to put it on the cd clock since cleasing fire has it's own cd timer on the screen..........
    anyways in the 1st ss there's no confusion or status effects thus those are my buffs with just the tact auras
    [​IMG]
    in this ss i tried to take the ss as the cleansing fire proc effect occurs but only managed to snag the ending fire effect of it. you'll also notice the cleansing fire cd timer being triggered has been activated in the icon above my buffs
    [​IMG]
    as you can see here after the confusion is applied, although it is not removed, i have the bonus +18% speed buff from cleansing fire
    [​IMG]

• List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)