A 'Sort of' Detailed Battle Mage Build Guide

Discussion in 'Battlemage' started by Sheep, Apr 2, 2016.

1. mMarikom I actually never know what I'm doing

IGN:
    Foleo, PrincessSama
    Guild:
    Factory
    Server:
    Cain
    Unless your Sharp Ice Spear is +12 I would almost certainly use Charade since a good portion of your damage is coming from Chasers.

I would not use any pink over Lib under any circumstance.

2. Jormungandr

IGN:
    Indignate
    Server:
    Cain
    Spear is +10crit damage but yeah charade is +12 chaser.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  3. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Which of these would be best Legendary for Magic and how do they compare to Liberation or even requiem?

Which one is 2nd best?

4. Sheep Baa.

Steam:
    Pyuru
    Guild:
    Dream
    Captain Trooper is the best of those if you don't already have a source of critical damage (e.g. Becky pet). If you do, then Mecha Tau is the better option.

Between those and Liberation? Captain Trooper wins, damage-wise. But, like I said in some other post, I would never choose anything (excluding epics) over Liberation. 16% elenore is a big deal. Not only for the damage, but also because it helps you keep Battle Groove at max (which is also a big deal) much more easily. Keeping Battle Groove up is essential to Battle Mage's strength. If you can't do that, then you aren't getting the most out of the class.

5. Is it that hard with evo chasers? What's the lib doing that evo is not doing?

How does Mecha Tau spine compare to lib including the buff boost especially to fire?

And what may it be worth?

Have Astarte pet.

6. Sheep Baa.

Steam:
    Pyuru
    Guild:
    Dream
    It's not about difficulty. It's about efficiency. One line of elenore doubles your combo count -- so rather than launching 24 chasers (120 combos with Chaser Evolution), you would only need to launch 12. 12 becomes 8 with two lines of elenore. 8 becomes 6 with three lines of elenore, and so on. The Captain Trooper spear may be stronger, but that strength is outdone by the elenore that is effectively keeping your Battle Groove up at max twice as often.

Mecha Tau Vs. Liberation is the same thing, except that Mecha Tau is only stronger with the magical defense debuff. But, again, it would lose out to the elenore simply because your Battle Groove wouldn't be at max as often as it would be with the Liberation weapon. As for the price? Well, I would personally price it at no less than 60m, because it is a good alternative to Liberation (as is Captain Trooper). But the economy says that that's wrong, and that they are going for 35 to 50m right now.

7. kazajima

8. Sheep Baa.

Steam:
    Pyuru
    Guild:
    Dream
    Luberum is slightly better because it increases Fusion Chaser's attack by 30% rather than 15%. Other than that, they would generally perform about the same.

9. kazajima

Oh sweet! I got a luberum weapon not too long ago for about 20mil and its now refine 8 +10 but the only problem is that it doesn't have an enchant yet lol. Also what about the behemoth pet? Cuz I have both behemoth and bm petite pet

10. [​IMG]

11. Jormungandr

IGN:
    Indignate
    Server:
    Cain
    If you don't have a crit smash I would use the petite over the behemoth.

12. Sheep Baa.

Steam:
    Pyuru
    Guild:
    Dream
    'The Behemoth' and 'Bloody Behemoth' pets are slightly better than the Astarte pet, provided that you have the enchant for +1 to level 15-20 skills on them. And, by slightly, I mean no more than a 1% damage boost. I would stick to Astarte if you use Apostilize, but otherwise it really doesn't matter.

Yes, yes, I saw it the first time. What about it?

13. Sheep Baa.

Steam:
    Pyuru
    Guild:
    Dream
    Be more specific. I don't know what you're asking that I haven't already answered.

15. Sheep Baa.

Steam:
    Pyuru
    Guild:
    Dream
    I already answered that.

16. About Kartel?

17. sketchyguy

With the balance to bm skills coming soon, what skills are you considering dropping and which ones are you considering picking up?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)