A flowchart for gearing for dummies. And noobs too! Get into end game!

Discussion in 'Guides & Game Mechanics' started by Dice Dragon, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]

Just my opinion, takes as you will, use as you will. Etc. This is how I think one breaks into end game. Basicly no class in this game needs "Epics" to work, and as such epics are in a line on their own.

Credit for actual graph goes 2 James, Aka hishotodo.

NOTES:

This isnt "Anton raid ready" this is "how do I progress among the gear ladder" anton ready is subject to the captain who is picking you.

This does not cover all gearing set ups, but the most simple for noobs. There is MANY ways to gear, this is just the most simple farmable way to do it without relying on market.

• Winner x 11
    • Like x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Idol x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Artistic x 1
    • Classy x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  2. You're a saint.

3. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Community outreach seems to be the goal of the month, So yeah. I see it less here, but on the reddit there is tons of "im 86, what do I do now?!" together we can make dfo great again.

4. Duck Suburban Strangler

You forgot to include that the left route is for people who hate themselves

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    reddit is also telling me "why no chron into hells?" so I guess I need ot add the note of "any path can jump to hell mode at any time" fking hte hell facination is wild.

6. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    i'd say it would be due to too much clutter as everything can lead to hells
    flow chart no the hellside should show a penniless person begging for gold because thats the story of the majority i'd imagine

7. I'm pretty sure he is a creator o.o
    I feel like skipping chrons for a lot of my alts, and just doing ancient farming instead.

8. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    New floe chart, use the right side as usual
    Then in big red stupid letters underneath say: You can do hells at any gear level HURR DURR
    and I guarantee you someone on reddit will say "But I'm level 10 I can't do hells you should write that down"

9. mMarikom I actually never know what I'm doing

IGN:
    Foleo, PrincessSama
    Guild:
    Factory
    Server:
    Cain
    The responses on Reddit actually made my head hurt for what is a very clear and useful chart

10. James ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

i should've never told him to post it to the reddit
    mistakes were made

i can't believe they got so hooked on what is essentially a joke path

11. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Looking back there is a few things that I can revise about this chart, but this works for most cases. There is still issues with things like about gearing out emblems/avas and how that is important, but ill do more info graphs later.

12. The Winged Professor だが断る!

Looking over the reddit thread, I think the problem with that is that essentially new people don't realize how strong some farmable equipment is. For example, people suggesting GD accessories as a replacement for Gigantic. And Gracia 6pc straight out beats weaker epic sets, not to mention for some classes like Rogue being able to get the set in your specified armor mastery is a huge deal.

13. James ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

I think we need more people to make videos of them doing dungeons and stuff in the farmable legendaries tbh. Most of the videos you'll see is of that one random korean dude with a full +12 amped epic set running EX-vil in -2 seconds. It's easier to show someone doing them compared to explaining it.

14. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    I mean I wont say I agree that GD acc set is stronger then Gigantic, but I will say what other farmable acc is good? its Gigantic or relic, but, I also have to say, the GD acc sets are quite good if you stack that element. They are very strong entry level acc sets that lead into helping get the other two.

people just underestimate skill damage I think.

15. The Winged Professor だが断る!

Sea God accessories are actually pretty good and also have a on hit proc effect.

16. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Sadly they are actually annoying to farm lol I was able to get my full guild set thanks to burning weekends very easily. Seagods is gonna take 20 days each :C

17. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    I have some seagod acc and they aren't that great, guild dungeon accesories are better imo.
    One proc of seagod that i can remember was 240k and just the ice ring of guild dungeon is 600kx2 for one proc. I've had both on at the same time and they proc at about the same rate (ice prism ring seems like more but it could just be the double hit)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. DaikiAomine

IGN:
    DaikiAomine
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    really nice, looks like reddit appreciated it quite a bit

19. Azure Lune I never said I was -good- at this

IGN:
    AzureLune
    Server:
    Cain
    Hate to be "that guy", but it's called Gigantic Presence in DFO... really should use the localized names to prevent confusion.

20. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Yeah, thats something that came to me recently, might need to fix that. Alot of people in my circle call it bulky, and Yunha calls it "Configuration" So just like "Elanore" And "Chuga" and "Additional" everyone calls it something else x 3x

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)