A EB build pl0x

Discussion in 'Elemental Bomber' started by Stazu, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Stazu

Hey guys, Ive recently started playing EB and I enjoy him hes pretty good.
    Although I need a build because I feel like I'm just throwing away my SP on things I don't even need.
    Can someone please tell me some suggestions and/or show me a build that would help a lot.
    Also, some tips and tricks on how I should play him (What combinations to do)
    Thanks!! :D

2. Daidarapochi Male Enthusiast

IGN:
    ShotaLicker
    Server:
    Cain
    You're hardly throwing it away, SP can given and taken any time and resets are free.
    ebbuild82.png
    This is my current build at level 82 + maxed 70 skill. In lower levels you'll have A LOT of extra SP, so putting those points in Flame Circle, Crystal Crash, or any of the base class skills is perfectly fine. If you find yourself running thin in the upper levels, start taking it out of those skills and putting them into your stronger ones. Further along, you can take them out of Elemental Shield so long as you still get the 3 perfect shields from water, since that's the only aspect that's actually important. You can also opt for 1 level of Darkness Mantle, I have it maxed because I like the extra pull area it gives. Important TP skills to grab are Infernal Road and Crystal Storm.

Infernal Road > Crystal Storm > Chain Lightning is your bread and butter combo that should get you through most things. Darkness Mantle to get all the mobs into one place if you feel you'd be sitting around waiting for your cooldowns to kill everything. Concentrated Fury is great filler for when you're waiting for things to come up again. Mash the key to make it come out faster, and jump to cancel it early.
    :mmage:

3. Stazu

Wow man, Thanks for your time and help. You see I never really used forums and made threads blah, blah, blah.
    But I should use it more often thanks so much!

4. Stazu

Also, is there any reason why no one uses elemental rain I believe its called.

5. Hova Chasing the wind

Server:
    Cain
    It's a bad skill until we get the rework Elemental Bomber has down the line that changes it.

6. Stazu

Ah okay. I believe I saw the rework. Its like lasers instead right?

7. Daidarapochi Male Enthusiast

IGN:
    ShotaLicker
    Server:
    Cain
    Smaller explosions (lasers) instead of just basic attacks.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)