[6th kDNF to DFOG] Second Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mms0208, Feb 18, 2017.

1. mms0208 A Certain Ressurected Translator Passing by

IGN:
    The_Launcher
    Guild:
    FLAG
    As a Demonic Lancer player, I’d like to know how he’s doing in DFOG, like in terms of performance and popularity. They are cool characters, but as of this moment in kDNF they are not really treated well (as far as I know) and did not received that much of buff while other classes got buffed, and not so popular, thus often times they are made fun of the others. I want to know how many Demonic Lancer players there are, and if there are quite many, which class-Skirmisher or the Vanguard. - Ruliweb Nickname Fluttoire, Recc'd 3 Times.

2. Tate ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

(Response)
    There are a decent number of skirmishers but not too many vanguards, I think this is due to us having the choice to pick up a free Bamboo Lance from an event we had.

They still are made fun of in our version too, a lot of people say "Remove Lancer" whenever a lancer epic drops in hellmode. There is also a decent number of players who don't like lancers because them being in our game means we will never get some good avatar packages that came out before demonic lancer was released.

3. Squishy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Remove Lancer

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  4. (Response)
    There aren't many people who main Demonic Lancer, but they are fun to play as alts. Lancer mains are about as rare as our Thief, Male Mages, Female Gunners, Knights, Dark Knights, and Creators mains. Due to the low population of Lancer mains, they bring new weapon types to add to the epic drop pool. Therefore, making it harder for the other older classes to find the epic they want.

Since Demonic Lancers aren't treated well in KDnF, that trickles down to DFOG since we look up to you for "tier list/class ranking." However, in DFOG gear is more important than classes (especially for the damage dealers) and we usually play what we like, regardless of their popularity.

5. kt132 = w=

IGN:
    kt132
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    Just as a question, to the first part of your response. I hardly see skirms at all in the late game areas, anton/luke areas, and far more Vanguards. I really think you are overestimating how many people actually stayed with skirms even with the free bamboo lance that was given out during the last epic road event.

6. Necrofancy Blame Blob™

IGN:
    You already know!
    Server:
    Cain
    (response)
    Lancers have some unique problems in DFOG. One big example; you know how Lancers don't have skin avatars in the cash shop by default, and you only have Event Package skins in kDnF? In DFOG, we don't get skin avatars through event packages, at all. They've been removed from packages that did include them. The consequence of this is that Lancers do not have any skin avatars to use, at all, despite being out for several months. We're having a Skin Socket Generator from packages expire soon, so even if the next package were to have one (it won't), then they still won't be able to actually put emblems in that slot. They're also blamed for not allowing more of the avatar shop being available for other classes, though that's just the DFOG team's fault for holding back those avatar options.

Other than that; Skirmishers are actually fairly fun to play with and see dance around in the 16-20man raids, and leveling one for the event was fun even though I don't care to gear it to endgame. Vanguards are more than good enough for that Anton setting as well. It'd be nice if they had the upper-end potential of other classes.

7. momochuu smarmy ass bitch

IGN:
    Unconcerned
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    (Response)

Remove lancer.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)