2nd Awakened Build Help Needed

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by Cody Yang, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Cody Yang

2. InterstellarGunslinger ☆ Super Star ☆

I'd say use head shot for SP dump and is that maxed revenger I see down there? Take TP out of topspin it doesn't do anything since most the damage is coming from veil cutter. Put it on death hawk or something.

3. Cody Yang

Ah okay, I agree with the SP dump! I'm new to Female Ranger, so I don't really know any better with what to do with TP, thanks for that suggestion as well! In cDnF's version, Revenger is maxed at level 1 now with it's stun rate at 100%.

4. InterstellarGunslinger ☆ Super Star ☆

Yeah my build would be practically the same thing and sp dump head shot. My TP on the other hand looks something like this because of the Precise Fire set.
    [​IMG]

5. Takashi Nen Gunner

IGN:
    Yaira
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Some people leave Gunblade passive and Chain Powder at level 1 just to keep the changes from there skills.
    Kill Point as well since you can just use it for the hold if you want.
    Another skill that can be left at Lv1 is Chain Print Article because that's 100SP that can be put into something else that increases damage more than 3%.
    So yeah Headshot would be something good to max with extra SP.

I remember reading something in the Kdnf forums awhile back is that Veiled Cut is gonna get reworked/nerfed to get a strength buff on cast but the skill % was reduced by 50%. Now I don't think Cdnf is up to that. I haven't been up to date on patches recently.

6. Cody Yang

Those are good places to take SP from :) especially from Chain Print Article, that extra 3% damage is so not worth it! Thanks for pointing that out.
    Would you guys find that dumping left over SP into Sonic Spike would be more worth it considering that it is now doing percentage damage in cDnF? Or would Headshot still be the better option?

7. InterstellarGunslinger ☆ Super Star ☆

Its pure preference you get more value from SP depending on what skill you use more often.

8. Takashi Nen Gunner

IGN:
    Yaira
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Headshot would probably be better.
    The stronger Headshot gets mean Western Fire will also become stronger.
    doing Topspin->Needle Sobat->Headshot increases Headshot damage by 15% and i do believe it doesnt waste any cancel points.
    Or you can leave it at a comfortable level where the bonus effects of Headshot cap out. Like level 20 for the piercing strength
    Revolvers bullets have a 25% chance to pierce through enemies normally. With the Pan Revolver passive it is increased by 20%. A level 20 Headshot has +30% crit chance and a +56% pierce chance. So with at least a lv20 Headshot it will pierce through all the heads of your enemies at 100% rate.

One of the biggest reasons to increase Sonic Spike would be for the movement distance it gives to Topspin other than its damage.
    But with Triple Clutch and your Gunblade Passive you may not need it.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)