100% evasion still a thing?

Discussion in 'Asura' started by RealityBreak, Aug 8, 2015.

1. So obviously RIP blue bibles; how far can you get without them?
    Mind's eye at lv 90 (with conqueror's contract): 54.4%
    +3 skill levels with avatar, legacy wep, & sub equip: ~7%
    Evasion avatar: 4%
    8 gold evasion emblems: 12%
    4 red/green evasion emblems: 3.2%
    5 Agility A magic sealed armor: 17.5%
    Lv 80 pink magic sealed shoes: 3%
    Various Titles: 2%
    Essence Terranite Necklace: 1%
    Desperate Ring: 3%
    lv 80 pink magic sealed bracelet: 1.5%
    Total: 108% evasion
    Should be possible; you could even skimp on annoying to get stuff like the essence terranite necklace, or lower evasion value magic seals. Unless they capped it...

2. Mind's eye evasion vanishes after you actually evade something, though (and comes back after some time).

3. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Yeah, Mind's eye is basically easier to use in single instances because of higher evasion then before, but was borked as a whole. Leveling it higher does decrease the downtime though.

4. i5py

I <3 evasion ( in previous mmo's) Thanks for posting this though :)
    ON TOPIC: How long does minds eye come back after the first usage? Anyone know the formula of time decrease cooldown per lvl

5. Blackjack toot toot

Guild:
    Communism
    Every level decreases the cooldown by 0.1s

6. i5py

Thank you. and Yes I am very late in the new DFO release as well but will be catching up quite quickly once I decide what to main this time. Asura or Fmech im thinking

7. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Probably could of posted this in the Asura general discussion; I recommend at least making both. Asura is just...compared to how he was, especially in 40-60 cap...jebus chroist (I mean that in the best possible way). F mech is pretty lackluster now-a-days, but the big patch coming in 3 days well help her gain some traction again. Asura will be a great way to get back into the game, f mech will be an interesting character to branch out with.

8. i5py

I just advanced my thief to rouge. I remember having full gilded rare ava set on my rouge which was a necro before nexon shut down... I didn't remember I even played a thief or thief was available when I played its been so long. I am into quick combo / fast gameplay, and pvp + pve characters as clearly my main must be able to do both. I think Asura may be better for this but I do not know much about rouges yet. I have a couple days off after tomorrow and will be grinding all day to get back in my element. I will be maining rouge, asura, or Fmech. I will make all 3. I am no longer interested in Female slayers. Was interested in the banned arena rouge class, until I found out it isn't allowed in the arena. So I went rouge ;) Plus Ive been wanting to make a str based character as well.

9. i5py

Also anxious to see this new patch and what it will be doing to that mage based thief class Kouchi or whatever

10. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    rogue is gonna be harsh right now; the big patch really does a lot to smooth out her gameplay.

11. Orbus

Mind's Eye was fun back then.
    One time doing a hell half of a gatling missed, at which point I interrupted it since all the dang shots missed.

Now you can stack evasion on magic seals, but mind's eye evasion is kill against anything that hits more than once now.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)